深圳市万威视讯电子有限公司

SHEN ZHEN WANVIEW ELECTRONICS CO., LTD

电话:0755-8664 2901

传真:0755-8664 2901

手机:135 9017 8368

E-Mail: 13590178368@139.com.

工作微信:13880370056

工作微信:13590178368

工作微信:15007554491

网   址:  www.wanview.com

新闻中心 News

 

 

 

英语口语练习

发布时间:2011-10-08 00:00
 

1. I see. 我明白了。­

2. I quit! 我不干了!­

3. Let go! 放手!­

4. Me too. 我也是。­

5. My god! 天哪!­

6. No way! 不行!­

7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)­

8. Hold on. 等一等。­

9. I agree。 我同意。­

10. Not bad. 还不错。­

11. Not yet. 还没。­

12. See you. 再见。­

13. Shut up! 闭嘴!­

14. So long. 再见。­

15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)­

16. Allow me. 让我来。­

17. Be quiet! 安静点!­

18. Cheer up! 振作起来!­

19. Good job! 做得好!­

20. Have fun! 玩得开心!­

21. How much? 多少钱?­

22. I'm full. 我饱了。­

23. I'm home. 我回来了。­

24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。­

25. My treat. 我请客。­

26. So do I. 我也一样。­

27. This way。 这边请。­

28. After you. 您先。­

29. Bless you! 祝福你!­

30. Follow me. 跟我来。­

31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)­

32. Good luck! 祝好运!­

33. I decline! 我拒绝!­

34. I promise. 我保证。­

35. Of course! 当然了!­

36. Slow down! 慢点!­

37. Take care! 保重!­

38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。­

39. Try again. 再试试。­

40. Watch out! 当心。­

41. What's up? 有什么事吗?­

42. Be careful! 注意!­

43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!­

44. Don't move! 不许动!­

45. Guess what? 猜猜看?­

46. I doubt it 我怀疑。­

47. I think so. 我也这么想。­

48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。­

49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!­

50. Let me see.让我想想。­

51. Never mind.不要紧。­

52. No problem! 没问题!­

53. That's all! 就这样!­

54. Time is up. 时间快到了。­

55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?­

56. Count me on 算上我。­

57. Don't worry. 别担心。­

58. Feel better? 好点了吗?­

59. I love you! 我爱你!­

60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。­

61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?­

62. That's neat. 这很好。­

63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?­

64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?­

65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。­

66. Here you are. 给你。­

67. No one knows . 没有人知道。­

68. Take it easy. 别紧张。­

69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!­

70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?­

71. To be careful! 一定要小心!­

72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?­

73. Help yourself. 别客气。­

74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。­

75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。­

76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。­

77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?­

78. You did right. 你做得对。­

79. You set me up! 你出卖我!­

80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?­

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!­

82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。­

83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!­

84. How's it going? 怎么样?­

85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。­

86. I just made it! 我做到了!­

87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。­

88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!­

89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。­

90. It's up to you. 由你决定。­

91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!­

92. What about you? 你呢?­

93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。­

94. You're welcome. 不客气。­

95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕­

96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!­

97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!­

98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。­

99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。­

100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的­

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。­

102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。­

103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。­

104. What time is it? 几点了?­

105. You can make it! 你能做到!­

106. Control yourself! 克制一下!­

107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。­

108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。­

109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。­

110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?­

111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。­

112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。­

113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。­

114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。­

115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。­

116. Long time no see! 好久不见!­

117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。­

118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。­

119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。­

120. What a good deal! 真便宜!­

121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?­

122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!­

123. You have my word. 我保证。­

124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!­

125. Don't count on me.别指望我。­

126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!­

127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。­

128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。­

129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。­

130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。­

131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。­

132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。­

133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。­

134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。­

135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!­

136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。­

137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。­

138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!­

139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。­

140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。­

141. What day is today? 今天星期几?­

142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?­

143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?­

144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?­

145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。­

146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。­

147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?­

148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。­

149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!­

150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。­

151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。­

152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。­

153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。­

154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。­

155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。­

156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。­

157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。­

158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?­

159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。­

160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。­

161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。­

162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?­

163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!­

164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。­

165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。­

166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。­

167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。­

168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。­

169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。­

170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。­

171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?­

172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。­

173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。­

174. Move out of my way! 让开!­

175. Time is running out. 没时间了。­

176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。­

177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?­

178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1­

179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。­

180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?­

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。­

182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。­

183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。­

184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?­

185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?­

186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。­

187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。­

188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。­

189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。­

190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。­

191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。­

192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。­

193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。­

194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?­

195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。­

196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。­

197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。­

198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。­

199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。­

200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。­

­

­

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。­

202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。­

203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。­

204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。­

205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。­

206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。­

207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?­

208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。­

209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。­

210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。­

211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。­

212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。­

213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。­

214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。­

215. None of your business! 与你无关!­

216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。­

217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。­

218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。­

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。­

220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!­

221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?­

222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。­

223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?­

224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。­

225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。­

226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。­

227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,­

228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。­

229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。­

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。­

231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。­

232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。­

233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。­

234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。­

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。­

236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。­

237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。­

238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。­

239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!­

240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!­

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?­

242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?­

243. First come first served. 先到先得。­

244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。­

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。­

246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。­

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。­

248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。­

249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。­

250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。­

251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。­

252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。­

253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。­

254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。­

255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!­

256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。­

257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。­

258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。­

259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。­

260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。­

261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。­

262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。­

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。­

264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。­

265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。­

266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。­

267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。­

268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。­

269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。­

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。­

271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。­

272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。­

273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。­

274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。­

275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。­

276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。­

277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。­

278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?­

279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。­

280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。­

281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。­

282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?­

283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。­

284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。­

285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。­

286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。­

287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。­

288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。­

289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。­

290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。­

291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。­

292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?­

293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?­

294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?­

295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?­

296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?­

297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。­

298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!­

299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。­

300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦­

­

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?­

302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?­

303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。­

304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。­

305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。­

306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。­

307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。­

308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。­

309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?­

310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。­

311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。­

312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。­

313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。­

314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。­

315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。­

316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。­

317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。­

318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。­

319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。­

320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。­

321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。­

322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。­

323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。­

324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。­

325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。­

326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。­

327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。­

328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。­

329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。­

330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。­

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?­

332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。­

333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。­

334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?­

335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。­

336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。­

337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。­

338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。­

339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?­

340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。­

341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。­

342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。­

343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。­

344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。­

345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。­

346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。­

347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。­

348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。­

349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?­

350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。­

351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。­

352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。­

353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。­

354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!­

355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!­

356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。­

357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。­

358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。­

359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。­

360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。­

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。­

362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。­

363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。­

364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。­

365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。­

366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。­

367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?­

368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。­

369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。­

370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。­

371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。­

372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。­

373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。­

374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。­

375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。­

376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。­

377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。­

378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。­

379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?­

380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。­

381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。­

382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。­

383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。­

384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。­

385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。­

386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。­

387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。­

388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。­

389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。­

390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。­

391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。­

392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?­

393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。­

394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。­

395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。­

396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。­

397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。­

398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。­

399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。­

400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。­

402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。­

403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。­

404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。­

405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。­

406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。­

407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。­

408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。­

409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。­

410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。­

411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?­

412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。­

413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。­

414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。­

415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。­

416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?­

417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。­

418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。­

419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。­

420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。­

421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?­

422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?­

423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。­

424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。­

425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。­

426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。­

427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。­

428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。­

429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。­

430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。­

431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。­

432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。­

433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。­

434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。­

435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。­

436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。­

437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。­

438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。­

439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。­

440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。­

441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。­

442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。­

443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。­

444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。